Welcome to Wild Heart Yoga
At our yoga studio in Austin, TX, we provide effective and engaging yoga classes where you can challenge your mind and body in a supportive and relaxing environment.
Yoga Classes We Offer Include:
- Foundation - Through this class, we teach you the basics. Foundation is perfect for newcomers, yoga experts who need a refresher, or anyone trying to reignite their passion for yoga.
- Vinyasa - The class is perfect for all levels and links breathing and movement, so you can discover what lies in-between the push and pull within us all.
- Power - A class for advanced yoga students, power yoga classes raise your vibration with this fast-paced, vigorous vinyasa class.
- Rise and Align - This class helps you start your day off right by aligning with your body, breath, and intention to find the perfect balance and stability.
- Vin/Yin - Vin/Yin is 30 minutes of a juicy slow flow to warm the body up, followed by 30 minutes of surrender to restore and fall into deeper meditation.
- Restore - This yoga class brings focus to the connective tissues, ligaments, and joints of the body. We focus on holding the body in postures for longer periods.
- Yoga Sculpt - Yoga Sculpt combines Yoga, Pilates, and Boot-Camp all into one! We utilize high-intensity intervals (strength, plyometrics, cardio, isometric) to athletically condition your body. The classes begin and end with yoga to allow warm-up and cool-down.
- Vibe - This all levels Vinyasa yoga class is accompanied by live music.
Our yoga instructors are experienced and supportive individuals who will help you master the techniques. The community is very important to us, and we provide personal guidance to each of our students.
Lastly, we provide yoga teacher training for all interested in teaching yoga to others.
Visit our yoga studio today or give us a call at (512) 382-1560 to ask about availability or to book a private class.